We spent last night celebrating the new year with our pseudo family. Nothing like ringing in the new year by watching a bible game show! Oy-vey, glad we only watched one episode of that craziness. Danni is king of the Bible though, just in case you were interested. Me...yeah, I sat there in a stupor wondering why I'd never even heard of those people/stories. For the record I have indeed read the Bible. The whole thing. In my old age my memory just isn't what it used to be. :) Anyway...today they invited us to go to Great Wolf Lodge. This will be our THIRD trip to Great Wolf with them. They are the best pseudo family ever. I really should stop calling them pseudo family, they really are just family. We found someone to watch the chickies and piggy and now we are packing which means I had to do laundry which may or may not indicate that I might be a titch grumpy. (Dear Son, Clean clothes go in the drawers, dirty clothes go in the dirty clothes cupboard. You may not hang dirty clothes back up in the closet and you only need to wear 1, or in RARE occasions 2, pairs of pants a day. You may not wear 6 pairs of socks in one day on any occasion. You should remember to wear clean undies EVERY day. Remember I love you and PLEASE do not put clean clothes in the dirty cupboard. Love, Momma)
uhh....this picture represents my packing.

1 comment:
Love the new blog!
Post a Comment