We went to the zoo today. I don't really want to talk about it. I will though.You know me, yakkety-yak-yak. We lost Keith. It was three minutes of terror. HOLY CRAP. I guess he was mad that we lost him because the rest of the 4 hours we had to listen to his whining and full on crying fits. It was lovely. Whenever I'd let him out of the stroller (to get a minute of relief on the ol' ears) he'd run off. And he wonders why we lost him? I always get upset when I see kids on leashes but if ever a kid needed a leash, it's this one. No we aren't going to buy a leash for him, but the next few trips to the zoo are going to be spent in "learning to listen mode" for Keith. I love being a mother! Just maybe not today.

1 comment:
My mom ended up buying a Velcro "leash" for my brother after he took off during my swimming lessons and jumped into the deep end of the pool!
After Mom rescued him and both were soaking wet and shaken, some lady told her that if she had wanted to go swimming, she could have borrowed a swimsuit!
Post a Comment