Friday, January 18, 2013

18

Keith didn't see his Daddy at all yesterday. He was still in bed when Danni left in the morning, was taking a nap when he came home in the middle of the day, and had already gone to bed when Danni came home late in the evening. How sad is that? So begins the semester....

3 comments:

Rebecca and Christy said...

That has got to be rough. I am lucky that David only works five hours a day and that his school is all online. He is such a big help around the house and with the boys. I would be lost and super stressed if David was gone as much as Danni, luckily your kids get to spend everyday all day with YOU!!!!!!

JenJen said...

I agree with Rebecca it is hard and the boys are lucky to have you to sepnd time with. you are a great momma AMber.

Danni Waddell said...

:(