Thursday, January 17, 2013

16

I had ice cream tonight. Dag-nab-it! I only ate about a cup though so I should be fine, right? We have no sugar on our eating plan but sometimes you just need a bit. :)
I can't stop with the chickens. The boys wanted a rooster so I whipped him out then they wanted a blue bird, and a cardinal, and a sparrow....  Yeah, I ran out of felt. I can't wait to go to hobby lobby for felt and floss! Anyone want a bird?

4 comments:

Rebecca and Christy said...

Me, me pick me. I want some birds. I love them. I can even buy some felt for you to make me some. Do I have to pay $10 for you to go get fabric :)

Amberdawn said...

No $10 for you! I'll make you some for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Danni Waddell said...

Watch out for poorly dressed bums near Ferrari dealers love!

Amberdawn said...

Oh, hahha, I get it!