Monday, January 21, 2013

20

Keith loves to help me when I'm peeling potatoes. It's so annoying sweet. He hands me potato after potato long past the time that I'm finished with the potatoes. Today after dinner had been eaten and the cleaning up had begun I found this little potato that had been lost in the endless potato passing. Of course, I gave it to Keith and told him to eat it. He was excited. He said, "Apple!" Then he had a bite and he said, "Ucky!" I convinced him that it was not yucky and that he should eat it so he had a few more bites. This picture was perfect. Love this little beast!

3 comments:

Danni Waddell said...

I carried it around for a while gnawing on it.

Amberdawn said...

hahahhaa. YOU carried it around Danni? hehehehe. Yumo!

Rebecca and Christy said...

hahaha I love it. What a big helper to hand you the potatoes. I love that he thought it was an apple.