We went to the train museum today. It's free. :) The tour guide was sick but the lady that was there unlocked the train and one caboose so we could see a couple of things. We also got to go into the model train car and watch the trains for a bit.We climbed on lots of trains and looked in lots of windows and had lots of fun. We'll go back in April when they do the train rides and pay for a ride. I've wanted to ride a train FOREVER and the kids really want to as well. We also went to the zoo again. Twice in one week, we are lucky ducks!

2 comments:
Now that sounds like a lot of fun. We really need to get you up to Ely Nevada and ride the train up there. That would a great family activity. hint.... sounds like you are having loads of fun with your cute boys. Loves.
I remember going to Ely and the Old Western Town there when I lived in Vegas.
Post a Comment