This girl is gonna be the death of me. She's my best customer, and great at trying to push my stuff off on other people too, but she cannot make up her mind. I've spent HOURS this week, literally, trying to work with her, find her the right fabric, and figuring out measurements and yardage. Then she says NEVERMIND! Oy-vey. I'm really going to have to give up this little pretend business thing I've got going on. It's so not worth the time. I always get people saying they want stuff and I spend so much time helping them and then they never buy anything. I'm starting to really hate it! I have started charging a $10 fabric search deposit and that seems to be helping because if you send me looking for fabric and then never buy you don't get your money back. :)

1 comment:
I like the $10 fee idea!
Post a Comment