Sunday, August 4, 2013

4

I made a pie. It's okay, go ahead and chuckle about it for a minute. I don't like pie but every Sunday we have a special treat and I hadn't planned anything so I had to whip something up from supplies on hand. Cookies just don't cut it as a special treat.  I cooked the crust and melted some milk and white chocolate in the bottom. Melted some marshmallows on top of that and then topped it with a chocolate mousse. It was pretty good as pies go. Buddy loves it so I'm sure he'll do the majority of the eating of the pie. I also made some brownies from a jiffy mix. I knew they would be nasty, we've had them before. Don't buy them. If you do buy them don't let them expire. They just get nastier and nastier. I spiffed ours up with some extra stuff and Kenneth liked 'em. Anyway...I'm rambling on about nasty treats. I'll stop now!

1 comment:

Rebecca and Christy said...

Ugg, treat overload. I have never tried jiffy brownies. Not sure I ever will now.