Thursday, August 29, 2013

28

ONE paper. One silly little cursive paper took this kid HOURS to do. I'm not going to tell you how many hours because it's a horrible amount of hours. He is STUBBORN. Oh so very, very stubborn. We have some new ideas to try to get him to work faster, and not every day goes like this, thank heavens! He just makes up his mind that he doesn't want to do it and he won't do it. He had to miss pack meeting because he wouldn't do his work, and he was supposed to get his gold arrow point and two silver ones. Oh well. I can't even tell you how frustrated I was with him, but I only yelled once. hahaha

2 comments:

Rebecca and Christy said...

Oh the struggles of homework, you are wonder woman for home schooling your kids.

Danni Waddell said...

Well, it turned out alright. He wouldn't have gotten them anyway. I told his scout leader last scout day because pack meetings is this week again. She didn't even know. Why do you have us chart it and take it to scouts if you're not even going to look at it?