This picture is so bad you can't even tell what it is. Danni and I were in the garage and the kids were in the house. The door was locked so Danni banged on the garage wall and the kids came and let us in. Turns out that he banged the candle thingy off the wall (they fall with the littlest wall disturbance) and it crashed into a picture frame and busted it all up. Glass all over the library books sitting on the floor, the diapers waiting their turn to be sewed, the sewing table, the floor, glass just everywhere. I didn't notice it until hours later. I'm just glad I noticed it before Keith did. :) Speaking of Keith, he stopped being a banshee. He was just growing some molars. After three kids you'd think that we'd realize that a usually happy baby turned psycho is a sure sign of teething. We always have a huge DUH moment when the teeth come through.

No comments:
Post a Comment