We've been really trying to only eat real food around here. Danni and I are on a diet and it's working but so hard. No sugar, no grain, no dairy. The boys are still eating fake food. Chicken nuggets anyone? I'm not buying so many snack type foods for them and they have found a new love for apples. Apples are so much better than crackers and cookies! They cost more, but that's okay. Figi's are our new favorite. Buddy likes them whole, not peeled. Kenneth wants it whole but peeled. I peel and slice Keith's and mine. Danni gets what he gets and he doesn't throw a fit. Just because you really wanted to know the specifics of how we eat them. I know you did. You're welcome.

2 comments:
We love apples around here. well 4 out of the 5 of us do.
Zuriah and JayAnna love them sliced and peeled.
I love them sliced.
and scott loves anything he can get from the apple.
Oranges are JayAnna's favorite right now and has to have at least 1 a day and will try to peel them herself. Zuriah will eat the tiny pieces and the big ones but only if the "casing" is off of it most of the way. Scott and I are not picky about our oranges except for being peeled.
I'm liking the apples too.
Post a Comment