Happy 106 months to Danni and I!!
See this worn out bib? Alisha gave it to me when Buddy was a tiny thing. I LOVED it. I have been wanting to make more since I got it but never did it. It's seen better days. I finally ripped it apart and used it as a pattern. I have two done, girly ones that I made with a cute remnant I bought at joannes. I have a couple more in the works. I'm hoping I can sell some. (yeah right) Even if I can't they will make great gifts!
See Keith eating yogurt? When Rebecca was here they gave Treyven yogurt and he fed himself with not too much mess. Treyven is about 6 months younger than Keith. We have never let Keith feed himself yogurt. I didn't want to clean up a huge mess. Kenneth ruined us. We couldn't let that kid feed himself anything. After he was done eating I always had to clean everything within a 5 foot radius. Keith gets fed messy stuff because of our past experience. Anyway....I thought if Treyven could do it I should give it a try. Keith really does a good job. Hardly any mess. Poor kid, I hold him back! Pampered little princess.

1 comment:
Princess?
Post a Comment