The blanket mountain! We got out a bunch of blankets when the family was here. Momma needs like 10 and I only had two or three extra in the house. We had to raid the garage. :) I haven't put them back yet, it's cold out there! Keith loves to rest on top of them. I've been really enjoying using my raggedy ann one here in the office while Buddy does school. It's so soft and well loved from my childhood. It makes me happy. It might have to stay in the house.
Yes, he still has a bottle. Don't judge! :) He really uses cups a lot more now-a-days but he still really loves a bottle. When he's whiny and I'm trying to get school done I always give in and let him have it. He also still has about 2 oz of water in one at bedtime and naptime. He thinks he needs it to go to sleep. He might be 15 before we actually get rid of it!

1 comment:
No bottle no mo!
Post a Comment