Thursday, March 21, 2013

21

I messed up. I didn't take a picture on the 18th. So from day 18 they need to bump up a day. I'm not going to fix it. I hate blogging, I don't want to waste my time fixing it. Sorry! This is today. The 21st. Maybe I should blog these every day so I won't get so messed up. The internet doesn't work every day when I have time so I guess I can't do that. Can you feel how frustrated I am. I hate blogging! 
Anyway....Danni got the boys a redbox movie and here they are with their fort watching it. Keith is taking a nap so he did not get to participate. I'm in here wasting my time blogging but I didn't want to watch a movie anyway. I think I might be grumpy.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Christy said...

All three boys look pretty into the movie...must have been a good one.