Thursday, March 21, 2013

15

We went to the zoo today. It was serious MADNESS. If we hadn't just drove 45 minutes we would not have gone in. It was so busy that the zoo parking was full and the science museum parking was also full. The science museum provides overflow parking for the zoo. We've had to park there on numerous occasions. Today we had to park across the street at Remington Park and that parking lot is HUGE (it's a casino and downs) and it had TONS of cars there and about 15 school buses. The zoo was wall to wall people pretty much. we spent about 2 hours there before both Buddy and I lost our minds and had to leave. It was hot too. I can't believe they let that many people in at one time. It would have been an evacuation nightmare. On the way home we sat on the freeway for a long time. I DO NOT like driving on bridges (or driving under them) and we had to stop on this one for forever. Scary.

No comments: