Our Christmas Eve program. I really love our program. The kids get to be involved and there is lots of singing to break up the scripture story.
Notice Kenneth's gloves, he wore those for about 2 months almost every day. Silly fella!
Our kindness elf was kinda a flop, fun but not exactly what I intended him to be. He made up for it on Christmas Eve when he gathered all the baby Jesus figures we had, and Leif's lamb, and left us a note about how Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas.
Our kindness elf was kinda a flop, fun but not exactly what I intended him to be. He made up for it on Christmas Eve when he gathered all the baby Jesus figures we had, and Leif's lamb, and left us a note about how Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas.


No comments:
Post a Comment