Saturday, July 6, 2013
4
We watched the fireworks at college in Edmond. Their fireworks are so impressive. Keith was terrified. He kept his blanket or hands over his face the entire time and only peeked out occasionally and usually only with one eye. At one point his little body was trembling with fear. I kid you not. I don't blame him, I was a bit scared too. We had debris raining on us, some of it red hot, and we were pelted with tiny sand like stuff the whole time. They kept setting off these bomb type things that were SO loud and would blind you for a few seconds. Crazy. The finale was superb but scary. Hopefully Keith won't be terrified of fireworks forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had to close my ears. They were starting to hurt on the finale.
Post a Comment