We had the car today! Buddy had scout day camp so we had to take Danni to work. I am always SO nervous to drive the car without Danni because I worry it will break down but I was happy to not be stuck at home all day. We went to the splash pad. It was fun! Last year Keith would fall over and over again and hit his head. This year he still falls but he is coordinated enough to catch himself and not bang his head. Hallelujah! A good time was had by all. Well, except for that kid (whose parent was NOT with him) that I got after because he and his buddies were whipping 4-6 foot sticks around and almost whacked Kenneth. I don't think that was too fun for him. He did inform me that he was 14 (yeah right) and could take care of himself. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment