I'm so mad. I told so many people today how well I was doing. Then the cramping started again and the bleeding soon followed. So I'm back on the couch. I'm beyond frustrated. I really, really hope the sch didn't grow. If we can get a baby out of this then it will all be worth it, but dang it, this is hard. We can do hard things. We can do hard things. We can....
4 comments:
Patience... sometimes you just have to lie down and stay put till the baby comes. When you look back holding your little one, it won't seem like such a bother after all.
So sorry. I can emathize a bit; I was terrified of losing Melee when I was pregnant with her because of cramping, bleeding, and a placenta that just wouldn't attach. It was awful and I cried lots (not to mention it took nearly six years to even have a viable pregnancy). Hang in there, take it easy, and have faith that all will work out the way it's supposed to-even though it's hard and sucks. If I lived closer, I'd come over with all sorts of baked goods and movies to at least attempt to distract you. 😄
Mom! She's venting! She isn't looking for advise, she's looking for sympathy!
:)
Post a Comment